Monday, September 29, 2014

Home


September 29, 2014

Home

Well, I’m back in Republic, it was an amazing trip. I couldn’t believe how beautiful and peaceful the scenery appeared, or how the Canyon left me speechless. I didn’t want to go back to Missouri, even though I missed my family, friends, job and home. I didn’t want to leave.

It didn’t take long though for my thoughts and feeling to change, as my friend and I were driving home from the Tulsa airport Sunday afternoon.  The sun was starting sit on the country side, I realized the Ozarks, in its own way, was just as beautiful and peaceful, and at times can make you speechless.

I’ m glad I have the opportunity to travel, to experience deferent culture’s and scenery, but, as I’m sitting here on my front deck looking out over my yard, were the maple trees are starting to turn fall colors, and humming birds are still buzzing around. I realize how much I truly love home.  I will continue to travel, there is much more I want to see and do, however I will always be my happiest at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment