Monday, September 29, 2014

Amazing


September 27, 2014

Amazing

I have always struggle with writing because, I can’t find the words to describe my feeling or thoughts. That could not be truer today, as I gazed out over the breath taking view atop the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.  I ‘m unable to find the right words to describe how beautiful and majestic the canyon appears.  Or how to describe the different colors that lit up the canyon cliffs when the sun’s rays broke thought the clouds.

Being able to stand atop the rim, and look out over the canyon with its deep, gorges, and high peaks brought me to tears.  To me this was a very humbling and unbelievable sight, I don’t believe words and pictures can begin to describe or illustrate its beauty.

This was not my first trip to the Grand Canyon nor will it be my last. Many years ago along with my family we visited the canyon while on vacation. I’ am sure at eight years of age, I couldn’t begin to comprehend the awesomeness of the canyon, and now at age 50 is still cant.

1 comment:

  1. Holy hell, your at the grand canyon?! That is amazing! For some reason, even though this is an online class, i just assume people are in Springfield all of the time. That is amazing, Totally Jealous!

    ReplyDelete